Constructed using scissor lift tables that rank among the most powerful in the industry, the Super Tital Double Wide scissor lift consists of side-by-side Super Titan scissor lifts that nearly doubles the lifting capacity and platform size of the single Super Titan.
The resulting Super Titan DW lifts are engineered to safely and efficiently control greater loads while maintaining minimal platform deflection. Lifetime lubricated bearings, and direct-thrust lifting cylinders also provide durable solutions for oversized in-plant problems.
The Super Titan DW family of lifts is proudly built in the USA and are commonly used for managing heavy steel or paper coils, moving sheet metal stampings or dies, and work positioning tasks. Vertical travel ranges from 12 to 120 inches with a capacity reaching 85,000 pounds.
Featuring various standard and custom-engineered options, the Super Tital DL is easily designed to meet customers needs and performance requirement.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and adds extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety