This unique series of pan-style hydraulic lifts is preferred by customers needing a pass-through, ground-level lift to transfer conveyed or wheeled loads from floor level to a raised elevation of 24" or less.
Autoquip's Bullet series of hydraulic scissors lifts are less than 1" in collapsed height, and use a structurally synchronized, articulating linkage design that attaches to he platform in four places and causes the lift platform to raise level throughout its travel - even if the load is off-centered. Because of the articulating motion of the lift platform as it raises and lowers, the lift must be mounted at some horizontal distance away from the target transfer elevation (for wheeled loads).
These low-profile, low-travel lift tables can be purchased as standard, or the design team at Autoquip can customize this unique platform lift to fit a special application.
Bullet Lifts are often used for work positioning, conveyor systems, parts assembly and disassembly, and wheeled load transfer, which improve worker productivity, factory throughput, and process efficiencies.
Autoquip designs and manufactures Bullet platform lifts in America's heartland to the highest standards of safety and reliability.
These low-profile, low-travel lift tables are extremely versatile in their design and application, and are available in a wide variety of platform sizes and capacities.
Lowered Height (inches)
Raised Height (inches)
Base Frame Width (inches)
Base Frame Length (inches)
Minimum Platform Width (inches)
Minimum Platform Length (inches)
Raising or Lowering Time Loaded (seconds)
Motor Size (hp)
Number of Cylinders
Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)
Standard Hydraulic Power Unit
Approach Ramp Width (inches)
Approach Ramp Length (inches)
Hinged Bridge Width (inches)
Hinged Bridge Length (inches)
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum ½ inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Outboard-mounted cylinders offer simple access for inspection and maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable turntable.
- Bullet Lift's fractional collapsed height increases the total ergonomic range, which minimizes bending and improves worker productivity.
- Near-zero lowered height allows use of pallet jacks and other wheeled loads without the cost and permanence of concrete pits.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety