The TorkLift family is Autoquip's premium series of work station hydraulic lifts. With five times the number of life cycles as competitive brands, these unique lifts have become the recognized standard for customers demanding durability, safety, and minimum down time in their manufacturing process.
Every Torklift scissors lift comes standard with captured rollers, two piece self-aligning cylinder, one-piece axle pins, and high impact spiral wound bearings, giving our customers the absolute most rigid, robust, and longest lasting scissors lift available. Standard models can be purchased, but versatility and a vast number of models and options make TorkLift scissor lift tables exceptionally especially customizable to individual applications. Travel ranges from 24 to 72 inches and capacity ranges from 2,200 to 20,000 pounds.
Common applications include improved ergonomics, worker productivity, and factory throughput in pallet build-up and break-down, parts assembly and disassembly, work positioning, and conveyor systems.
Originally developed and built by American Lifts, the TorkLift T1 scissor lift series has been made in the USA for over 30 years. Since Autoquip's acquisition of the American Lift company, the TorkLift series has been manufactured at our factory in the heartland of America. Customers enjoy unlimited possibilities when customizing these scissors lifts for a unique application.
Lowered Height (inches)
Raised Height (inches)
Max# End Load @ Std# Platform (lbs#)
Max# Side Load @ Std# Platform (lbs#)
Base Frame Width (inches)
Base Frame Length (inches)
Minimum Platform Width (inches)
Minimum Platform Length (inches)
Maximum Platform Width (inches)
Maximum Platform Length (inches)
Raising or Lowering Time Loaded (seconds)
Motor Size (hp)
Number of Cylinders
Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)
Standard Hydraulic Power Unit
Durability and Quality
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high/uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all top and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift.
- One-piece, removable center axle pin adds rigidity to the scissors mechanism and allows easy inspection and maintenance of the axle pin - a task that is virtually impossible on competing brands.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Low pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety